It’s a new year. So we put a fresh coat of paint on the website.
Good news is, registration is now open. Cost this year is $60 per wrestler.
Where is all that money going?
- Insurance for the Club (We need it to rent facilities)
- Administrative costs (Like this website, paper, pen, postage, advertising)
- Uniforms for the wrestlers
- Operating Costs (Mat Cleaner, Med Kits, maybe a dodge ball or two)
We plan on having fun this year. Couple of cool new things we got planned for this season!
- Free wrestling league competitions on Select Saturdays and Sundays for EVERYONE! (No more $200 tournament bills to compete (But we still have some if you want to do that too!)
- Social outings as a team to F&M and Millersville. We’ll get a tour of the local collegiate wrestling facilities and then watch them take on the opponent!
- We dropped a boatload of cash to get brand new wrestling uniforms for everyone! You can’t keep them, but you can wrestle in them for the year!
- More Dodge Balls. Because Dodge Ball is the second best sport out there (After wrestling of course!)
Final note: Be advised that headgear will be required to compete in all league meets this year. Wrestling shoes are still optional, but recommended.